Thursday, January 6, 2011

Save budget Part 2

Since I not working now, everything need to budget. Hantaran both side also very simple because bab kata Pak Aziz (yang buat pelamin tunang), "kalu brg dh mahal, xyh decorate byk2,bt simple2". And I was thinking that time "hmmm...btl gak,kalu x, nnt org pndg bunga je bukan brg,hehhehe...."

Back to the story, today, I have a meeting with my photographer. The package is very awesome for me, compare than others amateur above RM2000.

I will take Gold Package;

* 1 x custom album size 10"x24" 11 pages
* 1 x sticky album 4R 80 photos
* 1 x 8R + Frame
* 1 x DVD (all photos taken during occasions)
* FREE outdoor shooting
* FREE studio shoot
* Covers all day event
* 2 Experienced Photographers
* Price :: RM 1200.00

Do not surprise, he cover two event exclude Majlis Bertandang just RM1200.

http://inspirasistudio.blogspot.com/p/pakej-pakej.html - good news for org kampung (Terengganu) I =).

But, he also can do outside Kuala Terengganu but need to charge transportation. The picture is OK and he also experienced in this field almost 4 years but still new in cover for wedding. So far I know him, very friendly and kindly. Hope how much we spent, can give good outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment