Sunday, October 17, 2010

What happen before Eidul Fitri








Before Afiz and I went to airport, he brought me to shopping mall. He bought me something that totally took my breath away ~ handbag ELLE

Actually, I was looking for my new handbag. So, Afiz make my dream come true. Darl, if you are reading this, thank you so much for the beautiful gift. Next up Marc Jacobs handbag,k? ;)



Before we were breaking our fasting at McD Subang Airport, we were taking picture and picture.



bored, waiting for 7.30 pm



eh, baju biru jugak? baru perasan :)



My eye smiling at you

2 comments:

  1. waaw..ayunye snyuman mu tuk sedia..dpt hangbag elle lagi..ni aku jeles ni..kena request ngan my dear nih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaha...=D sb syed beli baju,jd dia kene beli brg kt ak gak.....hahhaha

    ReplyDelete