Monday, February 8, 2010

Struggling with Performance Management

It's not unusual to have trouble adjusting to lecturer life, or to have problems come up along the way. I need struggle with performance management subject. Urggghhh.... I need to do more research before I give lecture. During undergraduate and postgraduate, I did not take performance management subject because my background is HRD! not HRM!

picture 2007 - convocation



So, now, I always refer the resource person and search the performance website. I need to study performance management for everyday. Everyday likely I want to take the final exam.



"Finish each day and be done with it... you have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it well and serenely."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment